The Assam government has released the Ration Card list for this year on their official website i.e., https://fcsca.assam.gov.in/portlets/ration-card, which will help people with less income to get food supplies under the National Food Security Act, 2013 scheme. The ration cards are divided into 6 categories according to the individual’s family income. This article will help you to have a brief overview of how to apply for the Ration Card for new users. also, this article will give you a brief step-by-step approach to checking the Ration Card list and further details.
Assam Ration Card List 2023
|Types||Benefits & Criteria|
Antyodaya Ration Card
|· Applicants whose monthly per capita income must be less than Rs 250.
· Applicants are given 35 kg of rice at the pace of Rs 3 for every kg
|BPL Ration card||· The applicant’s family must belong to the below-poverty line category
· Applicants must have an annual income of Rs ₹27,000
|APL Ration card||· Applicants who belong to the above poverty line category.
· There’s no income limit so anyone can apply for this ration card
Blue/Pink/Red ration card
|· Applicants must belong to the above poverty line category.
· Certain special subsidies are provided to these cardholders like the cardholders can take kerosene from ration shops at subsidized rates.
· Those families who do not have gas or LPG connection can apply for this ration card
|Orange Ration Card||· Orange ration cards are also provided to those families who live above the poverty line criteria.
· The income criteria to get an orange ration card is different for different states
Yellow Ration Card
|· This ration card is issued to those citizens who belong to the below-poverty-line category.
· To get a yellow ration card each state has different annual income criteria according to the definition of the poverty line
Assam Ration Card eligibility criteria
- Applicant must be a permanent citizen of Assam itself
- Applicants’ family annual income must be below 100000/-
- A new user is also eligible for the ration card
- Women of a family are also eligible
Assam Ration Card required documents
- Proof of no Ration card from the village Head, Concerned Authority.
- Copies of Birth Certificate
- Voter List Copy
- Income Certificate
- BPL Certificate
- Tax pays receipt of Land Revenue
- Residential Proof
- Pan Card
- Driving License
- BPL Family SI. No
Assam Ration Card 2023: how to apply
- The first step involves opening the official website i.e., https://nfsa.gov.in/sso/frmSSOUserRegistration.aspx
- Register yourself by submitting the required documents
- Fill up the application form
- Upload the necessary documents
- Click on the submit option
Assam Ration Card list 2023: how to check
- The first step involves opening the official website i.e., assam.gov.in
- Now click on the information & services option available on the homepage
- Enter your village, district name
- Click on the submit option
- A new pdf will open having the list
- Click on the download option